This is a first glance report on the Losi Mini-LST2 Limited Edition RTR.
This is Losi’s new version of the original Mini-LST2. In this limited edition, Losi upgraded the tires and wheels, upgraded to a LiPo battery and an exclusive Limited Edition Mini-LST2 body This is a 1/18th scale mini-monster truck so it would make a perfect mini-basher for travelling when you don’t feel like hauling around your 1/8th scale basher.
The new 7.4V LiPo battery this version comes with should give this little speed-demon longer run times and more overall speed.
Quick Info on the Losi Mini LST2 Limited Edition RTR
- Road Type: Off-Road.
- Engine Type: Electric. Dual Frenzy-370 Motors.
- Chassis Style: Mini-Monster Truck.
- Build Type: RTR.
- Scale: 1/18th.
- Drive Train: 4WD.
- Reverse: Yes.
- Availability: Now.
- Price: MSRP $299.99
- Wheelbase: 7.2 inches (185 mm)
- Width: 8.2 inches (209 mm)
- Length: 10.6 inches (271 mm)
- Weight: 2.2lbs (1000 g)
- Batteries: 7.4V 1000mAh 2S LiPo Battery and 4-AA (included)
- Charger: 110-240V AC Wall Charger (included)
- Chassis: Dual-Deck Aluminum
- Suspension: 4-Wheel Independent
- Drive Train: 4WD with 3 Differentials and Reverse
- Tire Type: Losi Mini-Duplex
- Motor: Dual 370-Type Motors
- Speed Control: Losi Dual Motor ESC
- Radio: Losi Radio System with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM Technology
- Servos: Twin Steering Servos
- Body: Limited Edition Black Mini-LST2
- Ball Bearings: Complete
- 7.4V 1000mAh 2S LiPo battery and 110-240V AC wall charger
- Losi radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
- Factory-decorated, limited edition Black Mini-LST2 body
- Mini-Torquer chrome dish wheels with mounted Mini-Duplex tires
- Dual-deck aluminum chassis
- Dual Frenzy-370 motors
- Losi dual motor ESC
- Twin steering servos
- Aluminum oil-filled shock bodies with threaded adjusters
- Complete ball bearings
- Metal ring and pinion gears
- Gear cover that allows use of the Mini-T dual-disk slipper
- 4WD drivetrain with slipper clutch
- 4 AA batteries for the transmitter included
What You’ll Need:
Nothing. It’s a fully complete RTR Package so you’re ready to roll straight out of the box. Even the batteries are included.