The Savage Flux 2350 is Savage Flux HP’s “little” brother. It is the newest addition to the Savage line of monster trucks, and is basically a slightly scaled down version of the Savage Flux HP that’s a bit easier on your pocket book.
The main differences between this kit and the Savage Flux HP is that the Savage Flux 2350 comes with an Alphastar 2350 electric brushless motor with Q-Base ESC – as opposed to the Tork 2200 and Flux Blur that comes with the Savage Flux HP – and the Savage Flux 2350 comes with a TF-3 Radio Transmitter as opposed to the 2.4 GHz Radio Transmitter that comes with the Savage Flux HP.
What Kind of Engine / Motor Does it Have?
The Savage Flux 2350 runs on the Alphastar 2350 electric brushless motor which gives you enough power to perform standing back-flips. The 2350 motor rivals the power of the previous Savage Nitro motors with a much quieter and cleaner setup.
Is it Ready-to-Run or a Kit?
The Savage Flux 2350 is a Read-to-Run kit which comes 98% pre-assembled from HPI. This means you’ll be up and running in minutes. Just charge your batteries and you’re ready to run.
The kit includes the truck, all the radio equipment, motor and electronics. All you need to add is receiver batteries and your choice of battery packs and charger.
HPI Savage Flux HP Specifications
- Motor: Alphastar 2350Kv Brushless Motor (Up to 14.8 v)
- Speed Controller: Q-base Brushless ESC, Up to 4S LiPo Power
- Battery Power: Up to Up to 12 NiMH Cells (2×6-cell) or 2 LiPo Packs (2S 7.4V)
- Radio: Reliable and Sturdy TF-3 Radio
- Transmission: All-Metal Transmission Gears
- Suspension: XL Tough Suspension, Big Bore Nylon Shocks
- Differentials: Machined Bulletproof Diff Gears
- Spur Gear: Machined Steel Spur Gear
- Steering: SF-5 High Torque Metal Gear Steering Servo
- Tires: All Terrain Tires Included
- Body: GT-2 Bodyshell with All-New Flame Paint Scheme
- Extras: Savage Wheelie Bar Included
- HPI Part Number: #104493